1. Enabling safe distancing practices are activated by reducing allowable capacities in public areas, elevators, restaurants, bar, restaurant lounges, lobby lounge, Whiskey & Cigar lounge and in pool relaxation area.
2. Increased frequency (every hour during peak hours) of sanitizing of all public areas, washrooms/toilets and high-touch surfaces are activated as of our new commitment and highlighted slogan “ We Clean, Desinfect, Care”!
3. Due to the current Covit-19 crisis Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort Management has created a special task force by creating a designated fully protective geared “Health & Safety Team” who operates under the guidance of our Housekeeping department. The team is lead by a appointed Health Inspector by taggling the enourmous responsibilty and task in daily decontaminating and sanitizing the entire property, its front of the house, heart of the house and back of the house. Sophisticated technical equipments are used to steam-fumigate and sterilize all scheduled areas to minimize and narrow the chance of any possible virus build up.
4. To be on top of any hygiene and safety issue increased frequency of cleaning, sanitizing and inspections of all air-conditioning units and excaust fans and excaust systems are activated.
5. Safety amenities including hand sanitizers are available at convenient locations throughout our resort, restaurants and spa.
6. Signage and queue ropes are set in all high-traffic areas to serve as gentle reminders for our guests to maintain safe physical distance.