ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE
1. Pre-arrival communications offer relevant information from our Guest Service Brand Ambassador and Guest Relation Officer on health and safety measures and a video clip is provided on TV-screen in the lobby whilst explaining the various protection engagements throughout our resort.
2. Each arriving guest will be asked to wash his/her hands with soap at the provided foot-pedal operated handwash sink beside the lobby area. An additional hand sanitizer is made available and a with desinfectant treated shoe dipping sponge mat is placed at our lobby main entrance to sanitize entering guests shoewear for utmost resort internal- and self-protection.
3. Any arriving luggage will be seperately desinfected by our designated team member directly at our lobby main entrance to ensure a ZERO Virus protocol policy on baggage which has travelled through international airport facilities and handled by endless persons.
4. As a precautionary measure and mandatory health procedure guests temperatures will be taken and recorded on arrival. Hand sanitizers are available throughout the resort lobby, lobby toilets and certainly in the entire hotel premises and at our restaurants and spa.
5. Guest will be requested to register, wherein utmost sanitation is provided thus filling out, without fail, our Health & Travel Declaration Forms based on local government regulations. A respective barcode scanning format is provided allowing to upload the form onto mobile devices.
6. Guests who book direct with Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort will be encouraged to check-in using our Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort mobile app, but also a check-in desk with all technical tools and sanitation is provided to ensure utmost safety for guests and our team too.
7. Signages and queue robes serve as gentle reminders for our guests to maintain safe physical distance – a one by one serve policy is self-explanatory.
8. Due to the COVIT-19 health relating problems all bathroom amenities are removed from all our rooms and are kept in sealed plastic bags within a ultra-violet light treated cabinet at the lobby reception to ensure germs and bacterias are eliminated. Those are handed-out seperately to our guests during check-in. This measure is for any guests’ safety!
9. All room keys are a same ultra-violet light treated to absolutely guarantee sanitized and germ-free room keys are handed to our guests.
10. Safe distance markers are placed at our lobby reception and cashier section to ensure a safe and private payment process during check-out. Our lobby lounge invites for a separated and safe physical distance comfort zone to relax in peace until your check-out formalities are complted and your taxi transportation has arrived for pick-up.