EVENTS & ENTERTAINMENT
- Each arriving guest will be asked to wash his/her hands with soap at the provided handwash sink beside the restaurant entrance. An additional hand sanitizer is made available and is as well set up in various locations of our dining areas. Guests must wear mouth masks whilst entering the restaurant until seated for utmost resort internal- and self-protection. We will provide a free mouth mask for those who don’t wear one. Additionally, a fever temperature check will be a mandatory next step process before our hostess will seat the arriving guest. Any sick appearing or ongoing coughing person will be refused entry to protect others as a pre-cautionary measure. Every guest will have to wait at the restaurant entrance to be seated by the hostess or restaurant staff. Each table and bar counter will be desinfected after guests are leaving to ensure utmost safety & hygiene.
- Due to the current COVID-19 crisis the events floor-plans and seating arrangements are adjusted to be compliant with safe distancing guidelines and to ensure utmost hygiene and preventive measures are taken for the safety of guests and our team.
- Group size limitations may apply per table based on local ongoingly developing regulations and advice from regional authorities. Please contact our restaurant for more information.
- Reinforced food safety standards, new buffet and table service arragements are incorporated for respective event bookings. No sharing menus are served on platters but rather individually plated meals are served.
- All AV equipments are sanitized after and before each use, with microphones in particular sanitized between uses
- Signages and queue robes serve as gentle reminders for our guests to maintain safe physical distance – a one by one serve policy is self-explanatory.